Dreamland is located two hours from New York City. It consists of 60 acres, an abandoned farmhouse and a rustic cabin. It is minutes from both the original Woodstock Concert site and the Delaware River. There are open fields, deep woods, streams, stone rows, fence lines, long views, old foundations, primitive furniture and vintage farm equipment. Farm animals are available on request. Lodging and craft service available.
- Dreamland should be considered a “remote” location.
- You must be self-contained.
- There are no bathroom facilities. A Porta-john may be rented.
- There is limited electric at the cabin [30 amps], making a generator necessary for most set-ups.
- You must provide your own potable water.
- If you shoot in the woods, be aware of ticks. Crew should check themselves at the end of each day.
- Garbage must be brought out
- Smoking is not permitted due to fire hazard
- Payment must be made in half, upon booking, and the remainder the day of the shoot [unless booked through agent].
- Images on this website are for reference only. Conditions and props will vary.
- Certificate of Insurance must be provided prior to shooting, naming Brian Moss Photo.
For further information contact Brian Moss at firstname.lastname@example.org.